Monday, December 29, 2008

New Year!!! New Goals

Reflecting back on the past year.... I remember all the things that were accomplished, friends I made and things I did... I am so proud of myself for doing what I did, going the places I did... I did alot this past year that I can say was amazing..... NOW...

This coming year I have Goals that I am excited to make happen.... and get accomplished.... I am looking forward to the coming year... I am planning to do so many things, go places, and do the thing I most love to do... Esthetics, and makeup.... I love helping people, especially if I can help them look good and feel good about themselves.... This NEW YEAR will be the year for me, to finally be happy for ME, and do things for me that will help me both Spiritually and mentally ... to finally be TRUELY HAPPY.... to love life more than I do now, and as far as friends go to be a better friend than I have been.....
I hope that this NEW YEAR everyone has the best ever... and that you all FIND happiness if thats what you are seeking....
Friends are important, just as much as family ... Hope you all have a GREAT YEAR!!!!

1 comment:

Julie Mack said...

Good for you Kim! I've been thinking a lot lately about my new years resolutions too :)